We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Returned Apr. 11th Caribe Club. Any?

nova scotia
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Topic
Returned Apr. 11th Caribe Club. Any?

We got in about 4:30am yesterday. Just getting back to the right time zone and frame of mind. Still on vacation though. Any questions?

Missouri
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Returned Apr. 11th Caribe Club. Any?

How was Caribe Club? I've read so many negatives that I am starting to get weary! We are going in June so I want to be aware of everything that I need to be prior to then, also this is our first time to DR.

Toronto
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Returned Apr. 11th Caribe Club. Any?

I will be there on the 29th.

I'm pretty sure they have hairdryers in the room, could you confirm this. Also, I hear after midnight in the disco they charge for the drinks, have you been? do you know approx how much ? Do you recommend any la cartes ?

Any others tip's would be great !!!

Thanks !

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Returned Apr. 11th Caribe Club. Any?

Scorpio: hair dryers in the room - yes

a la cartes I liked the chinese and the brazillian, the Italian and Mexican were good too but I didn't feel it was more memorable than that. I hated the Dominican.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Returned Apr. 11th Caribe Club. Any?

Sneeks: We are having a bunny themed dress-up party at the OTC Bar & Grill tonight - are you in?

NB Canada
Level Contributor
760 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Returned Apr. 11th Caribe Club. Any?

Belles, i am heading back to aribe for my 4th time, personally, i love this place, i read the reviews too and think wow were we at the same place, but everyone has their own views, i would not be weary at all, relax and enjoy

Toronto
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Returned Apr. 11th Caribe Club. Any?

Thanks !

Still don't know what the charge is for drinks after midnight ( if I can stay up that late lol )at the disco.

Anyone know? Is it worth it ?

Thanks again !

Vermont
Level Contributor
536 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Returned Apr. 11th Caribe Club. Any?

NS SUNSEEKER! How are you - can't believe we didn't meet up down there. Starz called me while down there and we got to chat...it was nice. So, did you see us carrying our Bubba kegs to and from the beach bar everyday? It looks like I just missed you at the Internet center by 1.5 hours - you posted shortly after we did.

Ash

Missouri
6 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Returned Apr. 11th Caribe Club. Any?

Caribe Princess - thanks! i'll try not to worry, i know that it will all be worthwhile once i actually get there to enjoy it!

Missouri
6 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Returned Apr. 11th Caribe Club. Any?

caribe princess- when are you going?

NB Canada
Level Contributor
760 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Returned Apr. 11th Caribe Club. Any?

Belles, i will be there April 24th, and i cannot wait, i am ready to explode LOL, when will you be there?