We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

barcelo bavaro palace - extra fees for waterpark, internet ?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,988 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
barcelo bavaro palace - extra fees for waterpark, internet ?

Hello.

I have read that there are addditional charges to use the pirate ship waterpark with the wave pool, the miniput and the internet.....

does anybody know who much extra these things cost?

If you pay for the internet - can you get it in your room and is it wireless?

Also - do you have to make reservations for the a la cartes or is it first some first serve?

Thanks

Level Contributor
52 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: barcelo bavaro palace - extra fees for waterpark, internet ?

Wi-fi is not included. It's $US12 for one day. $US20 for 2 days. There is also an Internet center available in the Lobby Bar Carey. $3 for 15 minutes, $5 for 30 minutes, $7 for 1 hour. But once you purchase it you'll have access in the entire complex.

Reservations are required for the a la carte restaurants. I recommend to make the reservations as soon as you arrive at the hotel.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,988 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: barcelo bavaro palace - extra fees for waterpark, internet ?

Thank you.

Dies anybody know the extra charge for the pirate ship watermark? I understand it is separate from the regular splash pool and costs extra.

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
723 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: barcelo bavaro palace - extra fees for waterpark, internet ?

When we were there last spring it was $5 but another TA had posted since then it was now $10 a day based on the hotel Facebook page.

I'm not a facebook user - but you may want to check there to be sure of current pricing.

N. Atlanta
Level Contributor
879 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: barcelo bavaro palace - extra fees for waterpark, internet ?

Not sure this helps you, but when we went beginning of June, they gave us a pack of coupons to use, and in it were coupons for free weekly use of the Pirate's waterpark.

5. Re: barcelo bavaro palace - extra fees for waterpark, internet ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 00:17