We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Bavaro Mutiple Visit Perks??

Belmont, Ohio
Level Contributor
73 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Bavaro Mutiple Visit Perks??

This will be our 3rd trip to Iberostar Bavaro and we were wondering if we would get anything "special" for being return guests?

allentown
Level Contributor
346 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Bavaro Mutiple Visit Perks??

I have found that at other hotel if you mention to them when you register at the desk or at customer service. this is this the ---- time you've been there, they do give you perks. We were perked in Aruba when we said it was our 5th time at that resort. I don't remember what it was. I think a bottle of bubble and t-shirts from the resort. Not sure about Iberostar Bavaro. Keep us posted when you get back. This will be our first time at that resort this year.

Kincardine, Canada
Level Contributor
723 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Bavaro Mutiple Visit Perks??

We've been to Iberostar properties 5 times. Email ahead and let them know you're repeat guests and you'll probably get a bottle of rum in your room. Maybe t-shirts, maybe a fruit tray. There's usually a cocktail party for return guests as well. Maybe Tuesday? Ask when you email.

3. Re: Iberostar Bavaro Mutiple Visit Perks??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 02:17