We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Macao

Prince Edward...
Level Contributor
223 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Riu Macao

Patiently waiting feedback on the Macao...it's been open two weeks now...and nothing...come on people I need to know!!

Blackwood, Wales...
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Macao

Me tooooo! =)

I have been visiting tripadvisor more often than facebook recently...Are you off to the Macao?

Plymouth
Level Contributor
28 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Macao

Same here waiting for feedback, as i am off in 2 weeks time....Can't wait.

Prince Edward...
Level Contributor
223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu Macao

We ar going in April for two weeks

UK
Level Contributor
114 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu Macao

Ha ha me too, we only booked on Tues for 30th Oct and cannot believe that there are no reviews on yet.

Jan x

South Devon, United...
Level Contributor
238 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Riu Macao

I am the same been checking every day, We are going 25th Sept 2012 5 weeks to go eeeeeeekkkkkkk so excited someone please put up a review or some hotos of the new referb thank you xx

Washington DC
Level Contributor
636 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Riu Macao

Just returned from the Macao on Wednesday. Posting a detailed review, with pics, today. Don't know when TripAdvisor will actually get it posted, though.

Those who are going, you won't be disappointed. The renovations are very nice.

Traveler

Washington DC
Level Contributor
636 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Riu Macao

Okay...the lengthy review of the Macao has been posted, along with 40 photos of the renovated resort.

When TripAdvisor actually posts it all is anyone's guess! ;-)

Traveler

Prince Edward...
Level Contributor
223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Riu Macao

How long does it usually take to get a review posted...been checking and rechecking several times aday ....I can't take it anymore,lol. Come on trip adviser lets get going here...poeple are waiting!!!!!!

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Riu Macao

a review with many fotos may delay a review to show up, as the fotos will be checked by a real person for approval, and many fotos bear the risk that only a few/one may not be approoved and for that the review would not show up.

as for the Macao,

it is open not even a month now, so not too many people had a chance to send in a review, such always goes a bit slow at the beginning, as very most travelers never write a review/many do not even frequent travelsites, so now during low travel season it may take a while before a good number of reviews are up to get a balanced opinion on the newly done place.

I always say:

No News is good News

go and enjoy

Mike

Prince Edward...
Level Contributor
223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Riu Macao

Thanks Mike.... I loved the old Macao and can't wait to go back in April. We watched last April as it was tore apart ,,I have to say that the buffet food and service was the best in all our travels. Hoping that Thomas and the rest are back there waiting for us in April.