We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wheels Up to DR & Majestic Elegance in the morning

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
192 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Wheels Up to DR & Majestic Elegance in the morning

Wheels up to Punta Cana and Majestic Elegance in the AM....so excited!! Will try to check back and let you guys know how it's going. Have a great Labor Day w/e everyone.

Grimsby, Canada
Level Contributor
707 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wheels Up to DR & Majestic Elegance in the morning

Have a great trip!!! So jealous...lol

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wheels Up to DR & Majestic Elegance in the morning

Have a great trip..................We leave on Thursday.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
192 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wheels Up to DR & Majestic Elegance in the morning

Posting as Liza from husbands pc. All I can say is WOW! What a beautiful resort and we have the greatest room or rooms EVER. Swim out suite in Elegance Club section is def the way to go. Huge rooms. We have an entry area with closet and for all you that are curious there is a bathroom as you enter the room and it has a solid wood door. Living room area, bedroom area and another bathroom and shower. There is some seaweed as ppl have said but it's not too bad, unless you are not paying attention and it accidently touches your foot....scared me to death. Entire resort is very nice. Can't wait to write full review when we get home. You can't go wrong if you book here.

Nashua, New...
Level Contributor
15 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wheels Up to DR & Majestic Elegance in the morning

Hi LIZA,

Sounds like you are having a good time, My wife, and I are coming on the 11th, what is the occupancy like now. We booked the Elegance Club junior suite, hoping for a good room with a view. We are very excited!!!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wheels Up to DR & Majestic Elegance in the morning

Can't wait to hear your report! Just curious, this section is Adult only, right? We are traveling with 9 yr old, want preferred access, but most are AO

Have fun

London, Canada
Level Contributor
5,555 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wheels Up to DR & Majestic Elegance in the morning

Have a fantastic vacation!

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
192 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wheels Up to DR & Majestic Elegance in the morning

Yes we are in the Elegance Club and it is adults only. We have a wonderful suite. No musty smells. Robes, slippers, newspaper, washcloths, towels, all as promised. No problems at all. If you look at pic of resort we are on far left side in bldg nearest ocean. Awesome room, almost 1200 sq ft. Very nice resort.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
192 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wheels Up to DR & Majestic Elegance in the morning

Yes we are in the Elegance Club and it is adults only. We have a wonderful suite. No musty smells. Robes, slippers, newspaper, washcloths, towels, all as promised. No problems at all. If you look at pic of resort we are on far left side in bldg nearest ocean. Awesome room, almost 1200 sq ft. Very nice resort. Not sure of exact occupancy but seems full but not too crowded. Cannot believe number ppl who stay by pool instead of ocean....kind of blows my mind. We have a pool and I'm from the south so get to use pool a lot....I don't get to see ocean a lot.

St Andrews, United...
Level Contributor
130 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wheels Up to DR & Majestic Elegance in the morning

Hi Lizaj,

I will be there in December with my future wife for our honeymoon.

I am interested to know what do you guys think of the amenities and the tours they offer....I wanna try swimming with dolphins...so if you do it, let me know....

Also, it will be nice to know, how much extra money you expend after your come back....so I have an idea of how much I need to take with me :)

Thanks a lot and keep enjoying ME :)

10. Re: Wheels Up to DR & Majestic Elegance in the morning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2013, 10:15