We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rooms at grand bahia ambar

Boston
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
rooms at grand bahia ambar

Hi

my bf and I just booked a standard room at the grand bahia ambar in mid nov talked with with our ta to see if she new what room we may be in no idea told us depends upon how booked they are my question is I guess does anyone know if and how we can find out where we may be located? we requested ground floor room hopefully not overlooking some rooftop I am lost and hopefully we can can get some answers thank you our travel dates are 11/17/24 through 11/24/12 thanks

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,799 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rooms at grand bahia ambar

Standard rooms at the Ambar all all junior suites with a patio or balcony, and regardless of what building you are in, it's literally a 2-3 minute walk from the lobby area to the pool deck. The "corner" units are slightly larger and feature 4-poster king size beds. You can submit requests to the resort for specific location. Simply email Albania Batista at: asistenteventasbppuj@bahia-principe.com and send 7-to-10 days prior to arrival including your tour operators's name & booking number.

Here's a link to a map of the resort to help you visualize:

resortsmaps.com/map-GranBahiaPrincipeAmbar-P…

Click on it to enlarge. The Ambar is at the top.

Happy Travels!

Thompson, Canada
Level Contributor
154 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rooms at grand bahia ambar

Me and the wife will be there on the 18th-25th of nov an have been there before I suggest building 60 or 64. There are three floors to each villa so top floor will have the better view, also the corner rooms are a bit bigger hope to see you there :)

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
15,195 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rooms at grand bahia ambar

64301 is a great room

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rooms at grand bahia ambar

64301 would be top floor - I believe that the best corner rooms on the ground floor would be 60101 or 60108

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
13,341 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rooms at grand bahia ambar

crittercat,

Specific rooms are not assigned to guests until the evening prior to their arrival. Therefore it is virtually impossible to determine where you will be located exactly until your arrival.

It is wise of you to have requested the information through your travel agent as you did - and you will certainly not be looking out over a roof top with any room.

As Destination Expert "Travelpro" has mentioned, you may "request" a specific room from Albania Batista no sooner than 7-10 days prior to your arrival, but please do remember, it is just that - a "request" - Albania will certainly do her very best to accommodate you.

Given the time of year that you are travelling, you do have an excellent opportunity to have your "request" fulfilled due to lower occupancy at that time.

Have a wonderful time in Punta Cana.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

6. Re: rooms at grand bahia ambar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 09:19