We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

iberostar bavaro vs Mahestic Colonial

Aurora, Illinois
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
iberostar bavaro vs Mahestic Colonial

I am debating between taking my family (wife and two daughters) to Punta Cana and have narrowed my choices to the iberostar Bavaro or the Majestic colonial in december. anyone have any suggestions? i've heard good things about both.

North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,581 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: iberostar bavaro vs Mahestic Colonial

Depends on how old your kids are....younger kids I would say definitely Iberostar Bavaro....older teen girls I would recommend Majestic Colonial. I would say that Iberostar seems to have more of a kiddie scene than MC..which is a very nice resort indeed.

Food at Iberostar wins....

Aurora, Illinois
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: iberostar bavaro vs Mahestic Colonial

Great information. The kids are 9 and 12 so it sounds like iberostar might be better. What about entertainment at the actual hotel? Would you say that iberostar is better in that regard as well?

Simcoe, Canada
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: iberostar bavaro vs Mahestic Colonial

Depends on your girls. The Star friends will do there best to entertain them and all they have to do is join in and that way meet more friends.

We are going again this year to the Iberostar Bavaro because if it's not broken don't try to fix it :)

4. Re: iberostar bavaro vs Mahestic Colonial

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 13:18