We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanctuary Cap Cana Slideshow

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,777 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Sanctuary Cap Cana Slideshow

Hi

For those who are interested see link below to a slideshow of Sanctuary Cap Cana

slickpic.com/u/…

With everything this resort has to offer it is a crying shame that occupancy has been so low. Hopefully, the new management company will resolve this with better marketing

I am now using SlickPic as a photo sharing as Webshots is ceasing to do proper photo sharing so if you have photos stored on there you need to take action ASAP

Wirral U.K.
Level Contributor
1,377 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sanctuary Cap Cana Slideshow

Amazing looking place.

North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,649 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sanctuary Cap Cana Slideshow

ffm,

my heart is actually aching at the sight of those pix! OMG they are gorgeous! I don't think SCC is in our budget but if it ever is, I will go there! It looks amazing. What a shame that it is just there without anyone to enjoy it!

The picture of the jacuzzi with the ocean view literally took my breath away.

Slickpic is way better than Webshots. Only thing missing is descriptions of the pix...unless I am missing something.

Thanks!

3. Re: Sanctuary Cap Cana Slideshow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 21:53
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,777 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sanctuary Cap Cana Slideshow

Ocean

If you look at the photos in full screen made you will see the labels

North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,649 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sanctuary Cap Cana Slideshow

Thanks flip. Just did that and it was even more amazing. Not sure what everyone is talking about re the beach...looks gorgeous to me! And there was only one photo where there was loads of seaweed but it was at the water's edge. Some strewn about in the water but nothing to worry about. My only disappointment is that I can't pull our truck up to it and load it for my garden as I do here at home! : )

It's part of nature and indicative of a healthy environment.

It's definitely on my wish list but I didn't see any kayaks or hobies like I did in your other slideshows. Perhaps those are gone now? Also a bit disappointed that there are no pix of the standard rooms...

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,777 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sanctuary Cap Cana Slideshow

The beach has suffered some more erosion since last year and there is far more bedrock showing through now. I have no problem with mother nature dumping weed on the beach but it should not just be piled up in a big heap on the beach a left for days at a time

They still have non-motorised water sports available on the neighbouring beach

If you look in my first album for SCC you will find photos of some of the standard rooms

North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,649 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sanctuary Cap Cana Slideshow

Neighboring beach? Is that part of SCC?

La Ronge, Canada
Level Contributor
2,382 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sanctuary Cap Cana Slideshow

Wow... looks like an amazing place ffm. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,777 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sanctuary Cap Cana Slideshow

Ocean

No, Juanillo Beach is a public beach on the Fortress side of the resort

North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,649 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sanctuary Cap Cana Slideshow

And that is where you take out the kayaks as part of the all inclusive?