We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coffee Maker

Shediac, Canada
Level Contributor
174 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Coffee Maker

Hello everyone,..we were wondering if anyone knows if theres a coffee maker in the rooms at the Carabela Beach resort as we will be going there for 2 weeks on april 18th,..thanks yours truly ron and Heather

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
115 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coffee Maker

As indicated in the last post you had for this subject you will have better luck if you post hotel name in title for accurate responses or better yet private message the hotel.

Shediac, Canada
Level Contributor
174 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coffee Maker

o.k. we will try it,..we`re a little new at this forun ,

Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,887 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coffee Maker

I checked out hotel information for the Carabela & didn't see anything about coffee makers in the room. Here's the website

booking.com/hotel/…

Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
2,271 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coffee Maker

I can't think of too many (maybe any) AIs that we have been to that have them so if you can't get a firm "yes" then I would assume it's no.

Edited: 30 October 2012, 01:12
Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,449 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coffee Maker

Every AI I've been to in PC or Mexico has had a coffee maker in the room, but sorry I have not been to this particular resort.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
115 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coffee Maker

you can also private message someone who has recently written a review on it as they should know best as they were just there.

As LaTA3 mentioned I too have always had one in the room however they also have always been listed on the website amenities

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,878 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Coffee Maker

I don't have time now to do this for you, but sometimes just look at the recent traveller pictures and select bathroom or guest room, sometimes you get a clear picture if one is included.

Mike fisher has pretty hands on knowledge of the Carabella, you can send him a private message

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,449 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Coffee Maker

I found this:

Junior Suite with Ocean View

This spacious oceanfront suite features a whirlpool tub in the bathroom.

Room Facilities: TV, Toilet, Telephone, Tea/Coffee Maker, Seating Area, Satellite TV, Safety Deposit Box, Refrigerator, Jacuzzi/Whirlpool, Ironing Facilities, Hairdryer, Fan, Bathroom Amenities, Bathroom, Bath or Shower, Air Conditioning

None of the other room types lists a coffee maker.

letsbookhotel.com/en/dominican-republic/bava…

Edited: 01 November 2012, 03:13
9. Re: Coffee Maker

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2013, 10:16