We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

magestic elegance

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Paltz, New York
1 post
Save Topic
magestic elegance

wondering about tipping...room upgrade requests....towels...view of ocean from rooms...

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,385 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: magestic elegance

Welcome to the forum, kathy g:

Those are very frequently asked questions here. Have you tried using the topic search feature yet? Simply type what you are looking for in the green shaded search box at the top of this center column, and you are certain to get lots of past posts with answers to your very questions!

For example, try entering the phrase "towels at majestic elegance" or "ocean views at majestic elegance", etc

Happy Travels!

Sycamore, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,852 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: magestic elegance

Welcome to this forum,Ask away and you shall receive Manny answers from people all over the world..The folks here are very helpful..

Nahville, TN
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: magestic elegance

Wlcome to the forum. As a frequent visitor to the ME I will try and help. As far as tiping goes this is what we do Maid $3.00 a day bar stocker $1.00 a day butler $10.00 when he takes us to our room and then more during our stay depending on service drinks $1.00 every other round resturants again depends on service but around $3.00. Room upgrade would only be a request unless you want to pay for a upgrade prelegance@majestic-resorts.com Towels not shure what your question is but we have never had a problem with room or beach towels wash cloths yes but not towels.

Happy travels and feel free to PM me if I can help we will be there next week.

Scranton...
Level Contributor
2,438 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: magestic elegance

1sailman,

Funny you mention the washcloths because we never saw one while we were here. Thought that was strange.

Getting towels was never a problem. They give you two towel cards and you need to return those towels to get the cards back...if not you are charged $30 per towel. The towel guy was there from 8am to 5 pm. Have a great trip!

Nahville, TN
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: magestic elegance

caylismom I am not sure what the washcloth issue is and have never found out. We usualy have two when we check in but never replaced no big deal we buy a pack of 18 for $4.00 at the dollar store and bring them and then just toss them. I never let a washcloth spoil a trip.

Princeton Jct., NJ
Level Contributor
4,144 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: magestic elegance

We've been spoiled and lucky at ME. We get washcloths every trip and they are replaced just like the towels. We'll be back down there in a few days and see what this trip brings. Last time we had 4 of them in our room when we checked in. LOL This will be our 9th visit and, honestly, although we use them, if they were not in the room, I'd survive just fine.

Scranton...
Level Contributor
2,438 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: magestic elegance

I survived just fine without them too...just thought it was odd. That's a great tip to bring your own! Didn't think about that!

8. Re: magestic elegance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2013, 10:17