We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta Cana help!

Fishers, Indiana
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Punta Cana help!

Im considering spending 7 nights in Punta Cana. Im looking for a quiet, relaxing 7 days. My wish list is good food, good bedroom and beach! Any help would be appreciated. Ages attending are 40's and 50's! So any recommendations for hotels??

Thanks in advance

G

Edited: 07 November 2012, 14:40
Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Punta Cana help!

Zoetry

Punta Cana Princess

Majestic Elegance

Palladium Turquesa

Catalonia Royal

check 'em out and choose what suits best for you

have Fun

Mike

Fishers, Indiana
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Punta Cana help!

Cheers!! Thanks for the quick reply!

Brampton
Level Contributor
972 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Punta Cana help!

How about Dreams Palm Beach? it's an excellent resort.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
10,030 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Punta Cana help!

Dreams Palm Beach is a nice resort, but I think an adult only resort would serve your needs better.

Excellence Punta Cana (8 restaurants, no reservations, great beach but with waves)

Secrets Royal Beach (only a couple of a la cartes, with most at Now Larimar)

Iberostar Grand Bavaro (very nice, but I don't like the reservation system, and it's more expensive)

Catalonia Royal (calm ocean)

Zoetry is not adult only, but it's small and quiet

My parents stayed at Punta Cana Princess and hated it.

Mark

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
115 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Punta Cana help!

As always....my suggestion is Catalonia Royal Bavaro. Close to airport, adult only but you can access the sister resort if you want to expnd your restaurant selections or go to an evening show, excellent staff, quiet beach...which is beautiful with lots of shade/sun options, no reservations at dinner, large rooms (My favorite are the deluxe or private swimming pool suites) and so much more. We are leaving in less than 2 weeks for our second trip this year.

Seneca, South...
Level Contributor
11 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Punta Cana help!

If your looking for quiet, subdued and relaxing as well as great food and excellent service then the Iberostar grand Bavaro is your best bet. Theres a reason its rated #1 on TA

we walked the beach up and down from our resort and ours was by far the least crowded, and nicest property. Even compared to the sister properties. If you book the IB Grande you can use the other 3 sister properties, but we just checked them out, didn't want to hang out there, liked ours better.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Punta Cana help!

We stayed at Punta Cana Princess twice and loved it!

Christine

8. Re: Punta Cana help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2013, 10:16