We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

blue hole in cap cana & reef explorer

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
43 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
blue hole in cap cana & reef explorer

hi! i'm new to trip advisor and will also be traveling to punta cana for the first time this december! really excited and have been on this site for weeks reading reviews and forums! anyway, i've seen pictures of the blue hole (hoyo azul, i believe) and it looks amazing!! i've tried going on the Scape 2 Cap Cana website but seems like its under construction so was wondering if there are any other excursions that include the blue hole? or if its worth it or if there are any other natural pool/water similar, if not better? i read that the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park has some natural lagoons to swim in for $20 to enter the park i believe? not sure if its worth it since all i'm interested in are the lagoons?

also, i was planning on doing the Reef Explorer excursion.. any advice? or if theres a better excursion you suggest? i was planning on going to reef explorer with my bf (both first timers in punta cana and he's pretty active)

sorry in advance so all the questions! its my first trip with the boyfriend and i will also be celebrating my birthday there so i just want it to be a great one! :)

Arnprior, Canada
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: blue hole in cap cana & reef explorer

Welcome to the forum. You certainly have done some research. I've never heard of the "blue hole" before. You might want to get in touch with Punta Cana Mike. He does amazing tours but books up fast so you need to email him soon. I'm sure you will get other responses, its a great forum.

WI
Level Contributor
371 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: blue hole in cap cana & reef explorer

I have been to the blue hole off Belize but didn’t know PC had one...not sure if the attached will work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPehnEcCCmE

new york
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: blue hole in cap cana & reef explorer

Ck the blue hole off www.youtube.com/watch… cana

4. Re: blue hole in cap cana & reef explorer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 12:18