We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Med Punta Cana

4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Club Med Punta Cana

Wondering if I can get anyone's opinion on this resort. The trip reviews are all over the place, and it is confusing. Can anyone help?

I would appreciate any feedback.

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
102 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Med Punta Cana

I will be going in about a month with husband and two kids (4 & 6), I'll let you know when I get back how things went. I read the reviews and they are all over the place.

4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Med Punta Cana

Thanks!

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,799 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Med Punta Cana

Club Med is not for everyone, and this particular village is one of their more laid-back and family-friendly properties.

Unmet or unrealistic expectations are the primary reason for unfavorable guest reviews.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Med Punta Cana

it is the Top Family Location for Punta Cana, the clear number one, for kittens of all ages, ranging from the toddler up to the end teens.

happy holidays

Mike

Canada
Level Contributor
2,435 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Med Punta Cana

We are a family of four and for the last 2years we have been to CMPC, and returning this March for the third time.

CMCP is a HUGE family-oriented resort which caters to over 1600 guests at full capacity. In Jan-Feb-March, about 60% of guests are under 18 y/o.

Feel free to check my reviews.

We love it there: it meets each and everyone of our needs.

Issues? Of course. No "à la carte" restaurants, well drinks are far from premium, loungers with palapas are rare and its a morning race if you want one. It is not ( I repeat) not a romantic resort. Not at all!

Pros? It caters to family and it does an amazing job in this regard, plenty of sports activities with grand new equipment, english spoken by staff.

Edited: 29 December 2012, 15:17
6. Re: Club Med Punta Cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2013, 10:16