We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic elegance service?

yarmouth
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Majestic elegance service?

Hi - does anyone know if at the majestic elegance they serve food and beverages pool and beachside? Or do you have to get up and get your own? I've been to Hawaii where there's waiters coming around with drink and food menus and you can order and eat from your chair.

Thanks

Scranton...
Level Contributor
2,504 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic elegance service?

Oops...think this got posted twice.

Servers were very attentive with the drinks during my stay, but they do not come around with food. One day, two people came around to give a massage!

There is always food set up in the Club lounges, as well as sodas and water. Some people just munched there for lunch, to get more pool time in!

Toronto
Level Contributor
166 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic elegance service?

there were fruit kebabs at the pool bar in a cooler that you could help yourself to- I thought it was a nice touch

3. Re: Majestic elegance service?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2014, 06:17