We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from airport to Iberostar Bavaro

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island,New York
Level Contributor
27 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from airport to Iberostar Bavaro

My party of 3 people needs transportation to the Iberostar Bavaro from Punta Cana airport, should we just grab a cab when we arrive or book a private car in advance? Which is cheaper? What should it cost? We are not interested in a shared van or bus, Thanks!

Boston
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from airport to Iberostar Bavaro

Hi,

I have used www,mydominicantransfers.com Julio the owner is just fantastic and I used him this past November and I am using him this coming March also. His rates in my opinion are the best. I did my homework and he is on time and very reasonable of course you may get other suggestions also. Just check rates, etc and get the best rate possible. Good luck with whomever you choose.

Terry

Bavaro, Dominican...
Level Contributor
1,506 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from airport to Iberostar Bavaro

For the 3 of you a taxi would be $38 one way, always plenty available so no real hassle

3. Re: Transportation from airport to Iberostar Bavaro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2014, 05:17