We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu bambu

yorkshire-uk
Level Contributor
314 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Riu bambu

We arrived here yesterday if anyone has any questions I will do my best to answer them

Arnprior, Canada
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu bambu

I look forward to your input. The comments on this resort are more negative than positive. Enjoy your vacation!

PIQUA
Level Contributor
3 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu bambu

Could you tell what type of rooms are closest to pool restaurants etc. we have reserved deluxe rooms in Feb. but have heard its a long walk to entrance.

borders scotland
Level Contributor
207 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu bambu

The most important thing.............Whats the weather like!!!!!

Arnprior, Canada
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu bambu

Looks a bit overcast right now on the Webcam at Dreams PB.

www.dreamsresorts.com/drepb/webcam.html

Edited: 16 January 2013, 16:54
UNITED STATES
Level Contributor
2,886 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Riu bambu

Is there a gentleman by the name of Rapheal at the front desk still? He is a big guy and very nice.

Whitby, Ontario...
Level Contributor
53 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Riu bambu

hey there, i am going there feb 21st, and am reading all these bad reveiws. is it as bad as people are saying? thanks alot

Quispamsis, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Riu bambu

We are heading in March and booked deluxe rooms, do you know if these rooms are all located in the newest section farthest away or are they scattered throughout the resort. The reviews lately speak of problems with the food and wine, are you experiencing any of these issues?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
655 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Riu bambu

I am also Headed there on Feb 21st. I am used to the ClubHotel Riu in Ocho Rios Jamaica, although I have visited Punta Cana Twice.

yorkshire-uk
Level Contributor
314 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Riu bambu

Hi all, weather is not to good at the moment it rained all yesterday afternoon and has just started again now. But hope not for long. We are in the new block that has only just opened and it's a lovely modern superior room, the walk in shower would fit ten people and so powerful. It takes about 3 to 4 mins to walk to reception which is a nice stroll through the grounds. The wine is not too good but all the other drinks are fine. We are very impressed with this Hotel and no complaints about the food at all. We ate in the steak house last night which was very nice. Maryann I will try and find out re: Rapheal.

Whitby, Ontario...
Level Contributor
53 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Riu bambu

Well prolly be on the same plane..