We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a copy of Riu Bavaro Palace

United States
Level Contributor
743 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a copy of Riu Bavaro Palace

property map...have one of all the other properties from when I stayed at the Riu Taino but...need the Bavaro palace please as I'll be there later this winter and like to scope it all out...

Cheers! Thanks in advance.

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,799 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a copy of Riu Bavaro Palace

Here's a link to a collection of resort maps for the region. Scroll down then click on the name of the resort you are looking for:

http://www.resortsmaps.com/puntacana.html

United States
Level Contributor
743 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a copy of Riu Bavaro Palace

thanks t/pro... but that has the Taino on it...which has since been torn down and replaced by the Riu Bavaro Palace...thanks for trying tho...

anyone else who may have just been there recently?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,559 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a copy of Riu Bavaro Palace

Have you tried to locate one using Google Images???

United States
Level Contributor
743 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a copy of Riu Bavaro Palace

Hey Flip Flop...I did google it...but it's just the "excavated" future site of the palace..thanks anyway tho. :)

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
15,156 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a copy of Riu Bavaro Palace

www.resortsmaps.com/popup.html…

The whole Riu complex

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
379 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for a copy of Riu Bavaro Palace

Unfortunately, the links provided don't show the Palace Bavaro. We brought one home with us in Dec. but I won't have access to a scanner until tomorrow. I'll try to post it after work, unless someone gets to it before I do.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
379 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for a copy of Riu Bavaro Palace

Sorry about the wait. I've got a copy of the map scanned to my PC and posted it in my photos on T. A. but they said it would take a few days to post. If you forward me your email address in a private message I can attach it for you. Unless someone is aware of an easier way

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
135 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for a copy of Riu Bavaro Palace

my boyfriend and i are also going the back of of the year (30th october) we also would like to see a map there are a few maps on the tripadvisor photos of the hotel i think its number 84 for one of them but you can't really make out where everything is!

United States
Level Contributor
743 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Looking for a copy of Riu Bavaro Palace

Hi bunner...sending you my personal email via PM

thanks for your help. :)

10. Re: Looking for a copy of Riu Bavaro Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2014, 06:17