We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rain

Wasaga Beach, Canada
Level Contributor
356 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Rain

Rain rain go away...

Midland, Canada
Level Contributor
214 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rain

We stayed at the Majestic Elegance 3 years ago end of February. It rained 5 days out of 7 but we still had a good (not great) holiday. At least we didn't get sunburnt.

Hope the sun comes out for you today!!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
13,875 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rain

we were at the Iberostar for that, might of even been 4 years back.... the staff had jackets on during the day, a lot of people said they would never come back to the D.R. because of it,,, tried to explain to them that that rarely happens but they weren't buying it when they were living it LOL

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rain

I'll be there in 2 days...................it'll stop then.

canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rain

I will be there tomorrow night late.. I looked at the long range forecast and it shows monday forward as sun..or sun mixed with cloud..0-20 pc chance of rain. I could care less. I still won't be at work..and my book reader works fine under a palapa if it is a bit rainy lol...

I do however understand those who save for a vacation that maybe only comes every five or ten years for them..and they get bad weather..If we get bad weather...oh well..it will be better next time (which for me is June)

Ashburn, Virginia
Level Contributor
499 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rain

We will be there tomorrow at Sanctuary Cap Cana. We know we can still have a blast as nothing beats watching the ocean when it pours :-). I've been to VA beach several times during minor hurricanes just to enjoy the view of gloomy ocean.

Anyway, any vacation is better than no vacation!!! Can't wait to get there.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Rain

Harman,

you posted this topic "rain rain go away" today, jan 17th.

where did you approach Rain??

i spent all moning between Cabeza de Toro and Cortecito/Jellyfish and Coco Loco, and then the afternoon between Veron and Coco Loco and the Cap Cana Marina, and now since a while back home at Cabeza de Toro, I did not see any clouds and less did i receive any kinda rain, not even a short light sprinkling, been a fantastic pure sunny day today here, i wished to get some clouds in to keep the heat off, but that did not happen.

happy travels

Mike

7. Re: Rain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2014, 05:17