We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta Cana Princess March 16-23

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
178 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Punta Cana Princess March 16-23

Who else is going to be there........enjoy meeting up for a beverage or 2 or maybe even a ceasar.

Randy and Joanne

Atlanta
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Punta Cana Princess March 16-23

Possibly...that week or the week after, but not confirmed. Why did you pick PCP? Thanks.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
1,030 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Punta Cana Princess March 16-23

Randy and Joanne:

My husband and I will be at Punta Cana Princess arriving on the 24th of March. We are from Ottawa as well, so I guess the plane that will take us to Punta Cana is the plane which will take you back to Ottawa.

Hope you have a wonderful stay at PCP.

Christine

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Punta Cana Princess March 16-23

Kristie,

a Cesars at the airport walking by?

hehe

have a wonderful stay again

Mike

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
178 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Punta Cana Princess March 16-23

We have stayed at caribe princess the sister hotel but we prefer Adults Only for vaca.....they say I'm and old scrooge but hey its my holiday......LOL

Randy

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
178 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Punta Cana Princess March 16-23

Christine......we fly home on the Saturday the 23rd.....hope you enjoy your time there as well. If it anything like the caribe we will have a blast and eat very well.

Randy and Joanne

Edmundston, Canada
Level Contributor
2,568 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Punta Cana Princess March 16-23

Randy,

PCP is great, you'll have a great time and eat very well. This will be the first time that we return to a resort that we've been before so that says a lot.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
178 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Punta Cana Princess March 16-23

Thanks pathfinder appreciate to info and comments.

Randy

8. Re: Punta Cana Princess March 16-23

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2014, 07:16