We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabeza de Toro Marina from Natura Park?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Level Contributor
1,385 posts
128 reviews
Save Topic
Cabeza de Toro Marina from Natura Park?

Hi! How far marina pier from Natura Park (walkin)? Are there pier close by? We like to watch and feed fishes from pier and my husband want to do some fishing for fun.

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabeza de Toro Marina from Natura Park?

It's just over a half mile walk - there are a couple of piers you can walk out on see this map puntacanatv.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/C…

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
12,935 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabeza de Toro Marina from Natura Park?

babochka,

This link will show you precisely where the marina is:

puntacanatv.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/P…

The map is to precise scale and looks to be about one mile south of your resort. Poster and local resident "Mike Fisher" will likely chime in with other pertinent information, as this area is close to his heart and he knows the area precisely.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabeza de Toro Marina from Natura Park?

yes, along the beach it should be almost a mile from the ebach at natura park to the one piuer at the Club Nautico/a orivate small scale one pier sport fishing club, not really a Marina. the pier/fuel dock is a good spot for fishing dusk til dawn. if you pass that pier(the property is fenced in but unless during high tide you can pass the fence down at the water, otherwise you can also walk around it) you reach nearby one by one several more piers, but they are not suitable to frish from them. the first will be the pier of the Marinarium Catamaran Excursion, busy with the working guys during the day and guarded by a Guard during the night, the next is the big old wooden pier at my house, it is owned by the Coastguard but due missing maintenance since a decade in bad shape, so usually the door is locked. if you find the door unlocked feel free to fish from there, most nights there will be kids and guys from town fishing, too. from here on the next pier, the last one on the stretch, is the long pier which leads to the Dolphin counters of the Animal Park, it is not accessible for the public, for clients only and only during their operating hours.

for fishing from a pier the first one/at the Sport Fishing Club is the one to use.

when on the Beach at the Natura Park, face the water and turn right, walk on passing first the dreams palm beach hotel and then the belife hotel, right at the end of the belife beach starts the fence and you see the pier right away.

happy fishing

Mike

NJ
Level Contributor
1,385 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cabeza de Toro Marina from Natura Park?

Thanks a lot everyone! Espesially Mike Fisher. I know you live there - lucky you! We've been in the area few times but never were interested to find pier before. I only remember marina - we walked there from Catalonia once.

Thanks for the map Brooklin and YB1.

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cabeza de Toro Marina from Natura Park?

not a far walk at all ! We stay at Be Live and walk down past Natura park everyday and then back to our resort and walk down to the piers...my dad likes to look for stuff in the water, see what we can find with our girls on our walks !! I like chatting to the locals too, makes for a fun afternoon !

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cabeza de Toro Marina from Natura Park?

and yes...mike is a wealth of information ! My husband and dad went out on one of his boats a couple of years ago !!

NJ
Level Contributor
1,385 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cabeza de Toro Marina from Natura Park?

Any seashells or seaglass found on your walks?

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Cabeza de Toro Marina from Natura Park?

it is a great stretch from the Natura Park to the left/away from the Hotels to search for Seashells, it is my wife's place where she get's all the shells in the house from.

Mike

NJ
Level Contributor
1,385 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cabeza de Toro Marina from Natura Park?

This is great! Thanks Mike. If we can't snorkel from the shore we still can look for the shells and fish!

10. Re: Cabeza de Toro Marina from Natura Park?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2014, 07:18