We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dining Restrictions?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cedar Rapids
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
Dining Restrictions?

I was just told by our TA that several resorts have dining restrictions. We are on the fence on staying at the Barcelo Bavaro Beach or the palace or the Iberostar Bavaro. Do either of these resorts have restrictions or how far in advance do you need to set up reservations?

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
723 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Dining Restrictions?

If you stay at BBB (Barcelo Bavaro Beach) you have access to all the restaurants at the BBPD (Barcelo Bavaro Palace) with the exception of French and Japanese which you can pay for or are free if you are club Premium.

If you stay at BBPD you do not have access to the restaurants at BBB and must pay for French and Japanese or are free if you are club Premium.

Not sure how far in advance you can book but I did see an thread recently from someone who emailed and made reservations about a week before - first I have heard of them doing advance reservations like that.

2. Re: Dining Restrictions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2014, 06:18