We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ME - Review has been submitted

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
5,833 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
ME - Review has been submitted

Just sent off my review. Now just have to wait until it gets posted.

I also have a map of the new MC including the Club section. I picked up a MC passport while at the ME.

As well I have copies of the info on Restaurants and dress codes as well as times of the Club Parties.

Summerside
Level Contributor
1,429 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ME - Review has been submitted

Can't wait to read your review Sackie. I kept up with your posts while you were there. It wasn't all wonderful. We'll be at the Colonial in 18 days to try the new Club section. After having been on the family side three times already, I will certainly post my review when we get back.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,014 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ME - Review has been submitted

I really enjoyed your live posts sackie, and look forward to reading your review!

Sheryl

Ontario Canada
Level Contributor
73 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ME - Review has been submitted

I also look forward to your review of the Majestic ~ We too have enjoyed the Elegance but decided to try the Colonial Club this time in March.....Would it be possible to post the new map of the Colonial that you were able to get Sackie ? ~ thank you so much for all your insights on your live posts ~ great reading!

Princeton Jct., NJ
Level Contributor
4,144 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ME - Review has been submitted

Sackie--I hope you don't have a problem with your review posting like I did on the last go round. they kept my review in pending for over a week. When I contacted them, my "pending" review disappeared, and they wrote to me to request that the review be removed and then re-post it. I never did figure out how to "remove" something that did not exist. I ended up submitting a review from scratch as if it had never been submitted. It then was posted.

Also, you should see the new Bali Bed tops that you mentioned on your live thread. You only saw the first part, the roof like structures in wood. They are now covering the roof structures with white canvas. Each Bali Bed looks like a little pagoda! I can't wait to try these out on the next visit. I hope these tops last. There has been a different type of top on each visit we've had in the last four years.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
173 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ME - Review has been submitted

Can't wait to see your review Sackie! Definitely enjoyed your posts while you were there. Only 3 more days and we'll be on our way to ME!!!

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
5,833 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ME - Review has been submitted

Until my review is posted I don't like to add pics but once it is there I will include the map!

Desi - hope you don't mind but I referred to our room as the Desiwood room in my review!

I saw the new tops on the Bali Beds at the Colonial Club and thought they were going to make them look the same. When I first saw them I thought they looked better and then within a few days they were adding the new tops to ours!

Princeton Jct., NJ
Level Contributor
4,144 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ME - Review has been submitted

I look forward to reading your review Sackie, and, of course, I don't mind about the reference.....I hope it doesn't get your review prohibitted from being published. LOL

Happy & Safe travels Snowstomper! I'd tell you how much I hate the cold here and wish I were in your suitcase, but I think it's much colder where you are escaping from. I'll have to wait until the beginning of April to get away from this cold. At least it's not snowing today!

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,014 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ME - Review has been submitted

The new bali bed tops sound really nice, can't wait to see them!

Stay warm,

Sheryl

Edited: 06 February 2013, 19:22
New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
5,833 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ME - Review has been submitted

They are the same ones on the Colonial Club BBs - so you may be able to find a pic of them in the Colonial photos.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: ME - Review has been submitted

Cant wait to read it, Thanks for all the updates... 19 sleeps and one marriage ceremony until we get out of this CT freeze