We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best room location at the Barcelo bavero palace?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
763 posts
Save Topic
Best room location at the Barcelo bavero palace?

I think I heard you could try and request certain rooms a few weeks ahead of time, if so what is a good room area to ask for near the pools with a possible ocean view? Can you also request reservations for dinner ahead of time?

I read somewhere the seafood restaurant was good, but what I s it called? Will we see much fresh seafood at the buffets? Sure hope so.

Thanks everyone for more advise

Halifax
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best room location at the Barcelo bavero palace?

Bestsis,

Go to this website: www.barcelobavarobeachresort.com

Unless you have booked a Deluxe,Family Deluxe or Family Duplex room which are found on the Golf Course or next to Barcy Water Park., all others are on the beach.

Visit the map section: The rooms will be found in one of the 4 u-shaped buildings left of the main pool or the buildings right of the main pool.

One of the U-Shape buildings may be what you're looking for !

The seafood restaurant is the El Coral. All the restaurants are listed on the website.

Book all reservations once you arrive. Enjoy !

High Bridge, New...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best room location at the Barcelo bavero palace?

Is the Deluxe Family Room far from the beach? The deluxe family room is the best fit for my family but I am concerned about the location now.

Halifax
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best room location at the Barcelo bavero palace?

Hola,

Go to the map section in the above website !

The Family Deluxe rooms are found in the 9 buildings next to the Barcy Water Park. The rooms are also very close to the Kid's Club and the Pirates Island Water Park and the Minigolf. The Tottlers Pool is next to the Main Pool at the Club House.

As you can see, the rooms are between the Golf Course and the Beach- not that far to the Beach or the Club House.

Last year we stayed in a room on the Golf Course (The Small Building -Left of the Putting Green) and we had an extended walk to the Beach. This year, we're staying in one of the units on the beach.

Enjoy your stay , the kids will love it !

High Bridge, New...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best room location at the Barcelo bavero palace?

Thanks for the info. My kids are 18 and 21 and so we will not be using the Kids water park. It seems like the Deluxe Family room is the only one that will accomodate 4 adults.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
763 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best room location at the Barcelo bavero palace?

Will my 13 year old be able to use the waterpark? Is there much for the 14 15 year old ages to do?

6. Re: Best room location at the Barcelo bavero palace?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2014, 07:16