We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vip

Minneapolis...
3 posts
Save Topic
vip

it appears the place that we have booked is a tiered resort (Be Live Grand). How much does it cost to upgrade to VIP and what additional does VIP offer?

McKinney, Texas...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: vip

I have the same question. I wish someone had answered you. Have you already taken your trip? We go in two weeks.

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: vip

Welcome to the forums Heather,

Don't know anything about the resort but I found this older thread for you. I'm not sure if it is the upgrade information your looking for. Just trying to help :)

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g147293-i28-k527245…

A few posters mention what you get in the upgrade also others mention it is around 70$ per night to upgrade.

Might I suggest you contact your travel agent or booking site to inquire about the upgrade. For other resorts when one wants to make an upgrade it usually comes out cheaper going through the travel agent then directly with the resort.

If nothing comes of that contact Be Live to inquire the price.

Hope this helps you!

Edited: 18 July 2013, 19:15
Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: vip

why not ask the sales rep/resort about their inclusions in their VIP packages/offers?

over all, located on a beautiful and year around calm beachstretch, well known party resort where during local holidays also we locals crowd in da game, a good low budget place, it's a timeshare.

happy travels

Mike

4. Re: vip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2014, 05:16