We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Natura Park - Coffee maker?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Level Contributor
1,385 posts
128 reviews
Save Topic
Natura Park - Coffee maker?

Is there coffee maker in a room in Natura Park? I did not find it in room descriprion on the resort's website. I also searched forum... Anybody who been recently can shed some light?

Edited: 19 February 2013, 16:11
Arnprior, Canada
Level Contributor
1,734 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Natura Park - Coffee maker?

I just took a look thru the pictures on the review site and I think I can see a coffee maker on the little table beside the couch in the room. Could be wrong but looks like it.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,930 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Natura Park - Coffee maker?

We were there 2 yrs ago and had one but not all rooms did. My sister in retrning tonight so I can ask her. We loved it and so did she and her 2 friends..

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
480 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Natura Park - Coffee maker?

as I can not speak for all the rooms...On our 2 visits to Natura Park we did have a coffee maker in the room. Coffee was replenished each day. beautiful resort. To me...a hidden gem.

NJ
Level Contributor
1,385 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Natura Park - Coffee maker?

Thanks! I love to have my coffee in the morning before going out! And I love dominican coffee! Can't wait till April!

North Vernon
Level Contributor
65 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Natura Park - Coffee maker?

Still looking for an answer about the coffeemaker. I have emailed the resort, but don't seem to get a reply. We want to know if we need to bring our own filters, and if so, what kind (cone #, round, etc.), plus do we have to provide the coffee, creamer, keurig pods etc. I do see on the cheap caribbean website that it says that there are coffeemakers in the room, but that's all. Thanks to any info.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,930 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Natura Park - Coffee maker?

Coffe is in room with coffee mate but u can bring cream/milk th day before from restaurant.. They have a fridge in the room

7. Re: Natura Park - Coffee maker?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2014, 07:20