We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eden Roc

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,446 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Eden Roc

I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea what to expect to spend on food and drinks, per day at Eden Roc? I have never done anything but AI in the Caribbean and I have read that ala carte prices are high. But that is subjective. I am really looking for some information on what someone really spent over the course of their vacation. Also, is there a grocery nearby and taxi or shuttle service to get you there? I don't want to rent a car. Lastly, is there a published rate for Eden Roc guests for golf?

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Eden Roc

the next grocery store, very well stocked, is the supermarket named Nacional, right across the street of the Airport, just a 10 minutes cabby ride away from EdenRoc.

as for the high end restaurants in Cap Cana, great service and food quality all around, i would count on $50.- per person per dinner menue plus drinks.

a fantastic place providing top services,

of course not comparable to a AI.

have a great time

Mike

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,620 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eden Roc

Nicole

You may want to send a PM to some of the people who have stayed there recently and posted reviews

Also if you contact the resort direct I am sure they will send you a copy of the menus

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
4,562 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eden Roc

We were at Eden Roc over New Year's Eve so there was a lot included in our original package deal but I will try to give you an idea on what to expect. Ours was a mandatory 7 night stay.

Shuttle from airport included and champagne upon on arrival

Breakfast included

Sandwich at beach grill (a la carte with crust cut off).......approx. $20.00

We did a dinner buffet once....$80.00 each (does not include tax or tip or drinks) to reiterate...not sure if this is standard or offered over NYE

They offered a five course dinner with a glass of champagne - $90.00 each and a glass of champagne or wine (does not include tax, tip or additional drinks)...not sure if this is standard or offered over NYE

Our dinner, per evening, ranged from $250.00 - $350.00 or so for two, (not including drinks, tax or tip....this is for us, not sure of exact menu prices) I believe the wine started at about $85.00 a bottle on up to whatever you are willing to pay They probably have one of the finest wine cellars in the Caribbean.

The food is excellent and worth every penny.

Punta Espada Golf....approx. $230.00-$320.00 per person....depending on the time you play. That included green fees, cart, mandatory caddie, taxes. Club rental was $60.00. Great course and so beautiful. This does not include the tip for the caddie or drinks. There was one bottle of water included. (our golf was included and I'm not aware of any special rates for Eden Roc guests)

I highly recommend this resort...it's remarkable.

Edited: 22 February 2013, 19:09
4. Re: Eden Roc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2014, 05:17