We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our Wedding - Grand Palladium Bavaro or Majestic Colonial

Ottawa
Level Contributor
4 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Our Wedding - Grand Palladium Bavaro or Majestic Colonial

Would love some feedback from brides (& grooms) on their experience at either the Grand Palladium Bavaro and/or the Majestic Colonial.

We are in the process of deciding on a resort for our February 2014 wedding and we're having a hard time deciding.

Looking for pros and cons to either place please!

I think we'll be a group of between 20 and 30 people...

Also, was it worth it to upgrade to either the Royal Suites (@ GPB) or the Colonial Club?

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Our Wedding - Grand Palladium Bavaro or Majestic Colonial

I think it is worth it to upgrade to the royal suites, but the only downside to booking in the royal is that if your guests dont you will have to leave the royal to be with them.

Toronto
Level Contributor
80 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Our Wedding - Grand Palladium Bavaro or Majestic Colonial

Check out the Majestic Colonial Brides facebook page. There are over 1000 people on there and you'll see tons of photos and see how much information people are sharing regarding flowers and dinners etc.

I got married at the Majestic in 2008 and I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
4 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Our Wedding - Grand Palladium Bavaro or Majestic Colonial

Thanks Barkman! I did check out that facebook page and it has lots of helpful info!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Our Wedding - Grand Palladium Bavaro or Majestic Colonial

My daughter is having her wedding at the Majestic Colonial on April 20th, she has been planning this for a year. The help she has got from the wedding planer at the hotel has been great. She has also asked a lot of question of the Majestic Brides on their website and has gathered a wealth of good information.

We are having 36 people and everything is working great so far, so you should strongly consider the Majestic.

Regards,DaD of the Bride

5. Re: Our Wedding - Grand Palladium Bavaro or Majestic Colonial

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2014, 06:15