We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location of a Cigar Brand

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Location of a Cigar Brand

Does anyone know were I could purchase OPUS X PERFECXION NO.2 Cigars and the pricing if you can provide it.

Many Thanks

Rick

Toronto
Level Contributor
935 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Location of a Cigar Brand

Not too sure... Unlike Cuba, I believe some of the most popular Dominican brands are hard to find in DR because most are exported to the US and abroad...

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Location of a Cigar Brand

Hi Rick,

Your best bet might be Don Lucas Cigar Factory but I am not 100% sure.

You can see there reviews at below link

tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_Review-g147293-d24…

One of the locals vienemo, Mike Fisher or Virt... should be along soon and point you in the right direction.

Or try sending a message to vienemo as he smokes cigars and has stated in the past he buys from Don Lucas. (Not the type your looking for but he general he buys there)

Safe Travels!

Edited: 28 February 2013, 14:05
Ellicott City MD
Level Contributor
2,896 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Location of a Cigar Brand

tripadvisor.com/…47601287

Post # 5

4. Re: Location of a Cigar Brand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2014, 06:17