We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Palace - Important question......

Bogota, Colombia
Level Contributor
323 posts
Save Topic
Riu Palace - Important question......

i found this at reviews

"There are no toilets by the pool and beach, the only ones available are in the restaurant area"

That is a big issue for me I travel with elders, a bath close to beach is mandatory for me

Is that true?

I am considering this hotel for my upcoming vacations

Thank you guys

:-)

Minnesota
Level Contributor
569 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Palace - Important question......

RIU Palace Macao has bathrooms near the swim up bar/towel exchange area.

UNITED STATES
Level Contributor
3,106 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Palace - Important question......

which Riu palace are you speaking of?

there is Palace Macao,

Palace punta Cana and

Palace Bavaro

Just back from the Palace Bavaro if you were by the Main Pool the bathrooms are just inside the door at the ENTRANCE to the steak house ...if you are a pool person no problem. They are right there.

For us beach people tho...ya..it was a little hike but big deal...walked off our excess food/drinks lol..

Another option would be upgrade to VIP area and they have their own littlle pool and towel shack that is lovely and the bathroom is "RIGHT THERE" . We were upgraded to the VIP Pool section as a repeat guest of the riu. It's nice...it is quieter than the main pool.

Enjoy.

3. Re: Riu Palace - Important question......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2014, 06:18