We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Be Live Grand Punta Cana Bavaro section

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,996 posts
135 reviews
Save Topic
Be Live Grand Punta Cana Bavaro section

Just back from this hotel... Any questionsÉ Would be happy to help.Loved it

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,996 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Be Live Grand Punta Cana Bavaro section

They have a diffenet show every night most were pretty good..

Belleville, Ontario
Level Contributor
625 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Be Live Grand Punta Cana Bavaro section

Hi Nancy, I hope you are still watching this. Travelling to DR first time for March Break with my 2 teens. We have a Jr Suite booked. Arriving late Sat night March 8. Could you suggest airport transport? Also should I email resort with any requests. Will there be food available late night? Kids are picky eaters so a little worried about teen friendly food. We are not used to luxury and love the beach. Sorry for all the questions! Would truly appreciate help!

Kim

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,996 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Be Live Grand Punta Cana Bavaro section

Hi Yes I am still watching this and no problem at all love heloping people.. First of all if u r booked with an Travel Company in Canada like Air Transat ets you have free transfers with your package.. so who r u with... Yes send me your requests and I will sned them to my friends.. Think they had 24 hr food but not 100% sure check website..The food is pretty good.. pasta salda etc kids will be fine.. book your a la cartes asap as they r really much better.. Nancy

Belleville, Ontario
Level Contributor
625 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Be Live Grand Punta Cana Bavaro section

Wow, that was quick! I'm a bargain hunter and we are flying out of Syracuse as Toronto is expensive and not as handy. Booked through expedia on U.S. Air so transfer is extra. Would love for you to help in any way for the best Jr Suite we could get. As mentioned we aren't expecting luxury and tend to focus on positive reviews. Feel free to PM me. Thanks again,

Kim

maryland
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Be Live Grand Punta Cana Bavaro section

Hi my daughter just got back.. They have room service but there is a charge for it I think 6$.. She said the shows were ok but everything was in Spanish... Even Bingo. they didn't understand so couldn't play.. She said she and maybe 4 other couples spoke english.

Aurora, Indiana
Level Contributor
10 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Be Live Grand Punta Cana Bavaro section

Thanks for posting victors email .He has helped me with my request.

michigan
Level Contributor
2 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Be Live Grand Punta Cana Bavaro section

Hi Nancy,

I am going to Punta Cana in 2 weeks :) cant wait.

I have some questions - is there anything to do outside of the resort? within walking distance?

also, Im a little confused about the "all inclusive" (this is my first time) so are the drinks in the fridge free/all the food etc.? and the beach activities? I saw on the website they have windsurfing, catamaran sailing, kayaking and snorkeling.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
480 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Be Live Grand Punta Cana Bavaro section

Hi Pennycastly, I am not Nancy but can help answer your questions. I was just at the BeLive 5/29-6/5. Drinks in fridge are included and should be replaced daily. The catamaran and kayaks require a $30 deposit. Only experienced persons can use the catamarans. How they determine that, I don't know. We have done it every visit but my husband is a "sailor". He had to prove he knew how to use it several visits ago. Everything else ...beach activities, food, entertainment is all included in your price.

Outside the resort is a "flea market". You can do some barter shopping but the vendors are quite aggressive. We prefer to walk a little father down the road and shop at La Defensa, a small market, where the prices are quite reasonable. There is also a little bar/restaurant at the flea market which is quite good. Other than that, you are pretty secluded in that area.

michigan
Level Contributor
2 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Be Live Grand Punta Cana Bavaro section

thank you so much,

you were very helpful

30. Re: Be Live Grand Punta Cana Bavaro section

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2015, 05:16