We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Preferred Club @ SRB?

Dortmund, Germany
Level Contributor
12 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Preferred Club @ SRB?

Some recent reviews mention a Preferred Club at Secrets Royal Beach. Must be brand new....

Can anybody tell me what has been changed? What amenities are offered? What does the upgrade cost? Are disadvantages for "normal" guests to be expected? Any information would ne greatlyappreciated...

Regards

Klaus

sterling...
Level Contributor
106 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Preferred Club @ SRB?

I have read on recent posts that they paid extra for this privilege. But I have been told by some pretty good sources on here that that upgrade is for the Now next door and Secrets guests get access to it at no charge. So I am not sure either.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
6,032 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Preferred Club @ SRB?

SRB does not have a preferred club and is not necessary. Guests can use the preferred club and all ammenities at NOW.

Dortmund
Level Contributor
125 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Preferred Club @ SRB?

My first thought was that they are talking about Preferred Club at NOW Laromar. But there is a comment by Jazmín Rojas, Front Desk Manager Assistant at SRB, from 03/08: "We are delighted to read about your marvelous time with us and how you enjoyed every detail in our property and in our preferred section, as we are proving this new section, is very important to receive your feedback."

So, there definitely is a new section. As far as I understand, the Preferred Club is located at the front end of Cielo Azul Building with an own lobby bar and seperated areas at pool, beach and Seaside Grill...

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
345 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Preferred Club @ SRB?

Will be there April 29th; would love to have this verified before we leave. I was under the understanding that there was no preferred section.

sterling...
Level Contributor
106 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Preferred Club @ SRB?

We will be there tomorrow at 4pm! We really need to get this figured out so we know if it's worth it?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,771 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Preferred Club @ SRB?

I look forward to hearing your feedback

Dortmund
Level Contributor
125 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Preferred Club @ SRB?

Especially the upgrade price would be interesting...

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
6,032 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Preferred Club @ SRB?

The preferred club is experimental and not for sale yet.

Dortmund, Germany
Level Contributor
12 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Preferred Club @ SRB?

My last information: The small pool on the right side of NOW Larimar as well as the beach section in front of it have been turned into a Preferred Club area with special services. What I don't know so far: Is this section exclusive for guests of SRB or is it a joint section for PC members of both hotels?

Furthermore: If it is not for sale right now, how do people become member of PC? I understood the reviews that guests paid for the upgrade...

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
6,032 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Preferred Club @ SRB?

Per SRB. Not really sure why you want to pay extra for something that is already included by using the Club at NOW.

"Regarding your question about the new category Secrets Preferred Club I must inform you that this category is not official yet. We are making some arrangements to see if guests like it and so far they think that it is very convenient so most likely we should be publishing this new category soon in our hotel brochure.

So far I am sorry to tell you that I cannot offer you any rates since we are not selling it directly to upcoming guests we are letting them experience first and see if they like it."