We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there any markets or shopping near the Blau Natura P C?

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
580 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Is there any markets or shopping near the Blau Natura P C?

Just wondering if there is any shopping close by - or local markets etc. How far to them? taxi ride? thanks

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
13,030 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there any markets or shopping near the Blau Natura P C?

There is a small artisan market about 5 minutes walk from the front entrance of the resort.

CHeers

PCMike

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
480 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there any markets or shopping near the Blau Natura P C?

I see PCMike already replied but I wanted to add that we do this when we stay in that area. We enjoy the artisan market and negotiationg with them . We like to get to talk and mingle with the locals and this is a nice place to do it. On one end of the market is a little outdoor restaurant that has some great food. In the center of the market is an outdoor bar. A great place to grab a drink and watch the people go by. Across the street are some stores and a little market. It's a great area to get out and around. Enjoy Cabeza de Toro!!!!!!!!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
580 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there any markets or shopping near the Blau Natura P C?

Thanks this sounds perfect! So if I go out in front of the resort - which way do I turn to find the market?

About how many stalls/stores are in the market? Are there any pics or info online about this market?

I will be going with my sister and her and I love to shop ;) and I am used to the haggling and love the people!

edmonton
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is there any markets or shopping near the Blau Natura P C?

When you leave the resort it Should be a left from what I would expect (I stayed at the resort next door and it's a left from there). Just confirm with the security guard as you leave the resort. It's a hot walk but not very long, bring water! I would guess there are about 15-20 shops. Most carry the same things so I'd recommend having a look around everywhere first on your way through, and then try negotiating everywhere on your way back. If you don't get the deal you're looking for at one place the next shop will likely go a few bucks cheaper. The first shop on the right is actually the one where we tended to get the best deals!

Edited: 21 March 2013, 21:14
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
580 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is there any markets or shopping near the Blau Natura P C?

Well I cant get any better tips than that! Thanks !

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
13,030 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is there any markets or shopping near the Blau Natura P C?

Actually as you leave Natura it is a right...otherwise you will walk into Dreams Palm Beach.

Cheers

PCMike

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,966 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is there any markets or shopping near the Blau Natura P C?

Luv this resort market and the town Wlak around AND TALK TO THE LOCALS.. eNJOY

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
580 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is there any markets or shopping near the Blau Natura P C?

Is it really only a 5 minute walk? Just asking because my sister has a bum knee.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,966 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is there any markets or shopping near the Blau Natura P C?

Maybe 10 if you walk slower Yes bring water.. It can be hot

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
580 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is there any markets or shopping near the Blau Natura P C?

Okay great I'm sure she can handle that short walk, and bringing cold water in our bubbas is a great idea. It will especially be hot for us, we are going in July!