We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blau Natura rooms

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
580 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Blau Natura rooms

Does anyone know where the Westjet rooms/building is located at the Blau?

Also, is there any shopping or local markets close by - or a short taxi ride away?

Thanks.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,991 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blau Natura rooms

E 7Blocks close to beach are 7 and 8 . Market 5 mins walk away Luv this place Enjoy

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
580 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blau Natura rooms

The Westjet buildings are 7 and 8 close to the beach??? How perfect is that? I was there a few years ago with Nolitours and got the building close to the beach with a partial ocean view. I was very happy with the room!

I love the Blau too and can't wait to go back!!! We are going in July. Have you ever been in the summer? I asked on another post about the Blau in July but no one has answered. I'm wondering how busy it is and if the full animation will still be running... all the restaraunts etc. Just curious ....

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,991 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blau Natura rooms

OOPS Sorry I don't know where the West Jet rooms are.. I was just saying what blocks were close to the beach.. I was with Sunwing once and Nolitours the other tim... I am sure if you don't like your room they will change.. Email the hotel before and request a room I always do that.. Never been in July Nov and March only

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
580 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blau Natura rooms

Oh okay thanks... since I saw your post I have read a couple of reviews from Westjet folks - both said they were in building 5. Not sure where that is located tho. Maybe halfway between the buffet and pool? That wouldn't be bad either.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
580 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Blau Natura rooms

You wouldn't happen to be Nancy Jack would you?

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
480 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Blau Natura rooms

Animacion will be in full force!!!!

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,991 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Blau Natura rooms

I am We have ben Trip Advisor friends for awhile... % is ok too Close to the beach I used to be Poupon but someone changed my name but I remember you..Jmaci

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
580 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Blau Natura rooms

Well hello again friend!!!! I also have you as a friend on facebook. How have you been! Looks like you still have the travel bug like me! Nice to talk to you again.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
580 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Blau Natura rooms

and thank you Beachbound! That's good to hear. Have you been there in the summer?

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
480 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Blau Natura rooms

I have had day trips there inthe summer since I have had friends on the Anamacion team. They are full force in the summer. I can also tell you that there is a open air market with various vendors within walking distance. You will pass it on your way into the resort. It's always fun to barter with the locals as you get to meet them!