We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Currently at Dreams Punta Cana

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
575 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Currently at Dreams Punta Cana

Great vacation . . . resort is even better than I remember last time. Please ask if you have any questions as I will be here until Saturday the 6th.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Currently at Dreams Punta Cana

Have a great vacation

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Currently at Dreams Punta Cana

Hope your haven a fab time we will be there may 8th we are renewine our wedding vows. what is the best money to take to tip with.... there own or dollas

Houston, Texas
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Currently at Dreams Punta Cana

Is it your first time to PC? Trying to decide on resort for upcoming "last minute" trip, with Dreams being on our list...what are your thoughts (so far) on food, activities and pool/beach spot availability??

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
575 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Currently at Dreams Punta Cana

Got back and haven't had a chance to post review yet . . .all I have to say it was our best trip to Dominican yet. Everything at the resort was pretty much perfect. I would not hesitate to return.

The La Romana location I still like very much . . . but the way the preferred club is laid out at Dreams Punta Cana it really adds to the vacation. I wouldn't do preferred club in La Romana so I think I have to rate Dreams Punta Cana above it because of the extras they have.

5. Re: Currently at Dreams Punta Cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2014, 05:16