We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Iberostar

Hi everyone

We are a family of 4 and going for 2 weeks to Iberostar Bavaro.

Really looking forward to it, have been looking at photos and bit worried about the sleeping arrangements as have 2 boys 9 and 5 who look like they will be sharing a sofa bed ? Is this right ?

We have had holidays with adjoining rooms before and this has been great, space wise. I know that the room is just for sleeping, but of a evening it is nice to sit on the balcony and have a drink without disturbing the kids.

Anyone else heading to Iberostar in May ?

Morristown, New...
Level Contributor
7,950 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar

If I'm not mistaken, they have rooms with either two queen beds or one king (as most resorts do), and then the sofa bed in the living room area. What sort of room did you book?

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar

Hi

We booked a junior suite, on the write up the description...3 people + 1 top and tail

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar

i would recommend to book a 2nd room/adjoining rooms, or you risk to get a room with just one king size bed, at least by my reading of their room category description.

have fun

Mike

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
267 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar

I have been to the Iberostar Bavaro 3 times. As I recall there are two sofa beds located at rtight angles to one another in the step down area of the room that would be perfect for your kids. Confirm with the hotel.

Grupomama

Delran, New Jersey
Level Contributor
646 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberostar

We also have two boys, staying at the end of May (5/26 - 6/2). Age 9 and 3.5.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
13,801 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Iberostar

tripadvisor.ca/…4

7. Re: Iberostar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2014, 06:17