We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Elegance Club

Cape Coral, Florida
Level Contributor
101 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Majestic Elegance Club

First time staying on Majestic Elegance club side.. We are travelling with another couple who have never been to the Dominican we kind of want to be near them. Is the building split up or are we in one building? Any one have a map of resort? I tried to look at the one the resort had but cant tell which building we would be. We booked the Elegance club Junior suite with Jacuzzi if that helps. Also our trip did not include transfers I looked up taxi info but not clear on charge for 4 to Majestic Elegance. Any help would be great.. So looking forward to this trip.

Nahville, TN
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic Elegance Club

tiggerm if you look at the map on ME website the assume you are standing on the beach facing the front of the resort the three buildings to your left are club and the first building to you right known as the elle builbing is club. A taxi to ME is $40.00 for up to four people. Hope this helps

Hartford...
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic Elegance Club

Here is a link to the map:

majestic-resorts.com/en/majestic-elegance-pu…

Like sailman said (based on the map pic) the bottom 3 and the 1 top-right closest to the beach are all club level

Edited: 05 April 2013, 18:15
Cape Coral, Florida
Level Contributor
101 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Majestic Elegance Club

That does help . Thanks. Do the rooms have hairdryers? Could not find that on the web either. Thanks

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Majestic Elegance Club

Yes, the rooms do have hairdryers.

Nahville, TN
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Majestic Elegance Club

Yes they do have hairdryers. Feel free to ask me anything have been there five times in the Elegance Club and going back June 6-14th When will you be there?

Yonkers, New York
Level Contributor
65 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Majestic Elegance Club

Does anyone have the email that I can request a specific room? Or will that not be granted?

Also who is the best Butler? Can I request him as well??? First time to PC .. Booked a Jr suite on the club side.. I would like a higher floor ...Please help. Thank you! Cant wait!!!! gOing May 19-25....

Nahville, TN
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Majestic Elegance Club

brwneyegrl I have two email address for you prelegance@majestic-resorts.com and the club manager Argenis Guzman aguzman@majestic-resorts.com You can request but it is only a request. As far as your butler they are assigened as guests arrive.

Yonkers, New York
Level Contributor
65 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Majestic Elegance Club

Thank you.. So looking forward to it.. Heard wonderful things from so many people and friends!!!

Cape Coral, Florida
Level Contributor
101 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Majestic Elegance Club

We are going May 25th to June 1 we will miss you 1sailman. Thanks for the answer on hairdryers. What dinners did you enjoy best?

Nahville, TN
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Majestic Elegance Club

tiggerm We enjoy Domican night at Flavors on Monday night , Grilled Lobster at Sea and See The chateaubriand at the steak house, A must the bacon wraped red snapper loin at the french to name a few. On Sunday night is the beach BBQ called White Night