We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mr. Iberostar/www.beatyouroffer.com

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
267 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Mr. Iberostar/www.beatyouroffer.com

Has anyone booked with this website? What is your experience with them? They quoted me a price about $300 less than my other quotes (land only, not including transfers or trip insurance)

Thanks for your input

Moncton , NB
Level Contributor
1 post
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mr. Iberostar/www.beatyouroffer.com

I have an offer as well which is quite a bit lower , i can't find any information on this company if it's legit, has anyone booked with them and your experience ?

Billings, Montana
Level Contributor
255 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mr. Iberostar/www.beatyouroffer.com

I've booked with them in the past and they are legit. They will always get you a better price on any hotel in the Riviera Maya area. I'm about to make my second booking with them.

Marblehead, Ma
Level Contributor
274 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mr. Iberostar/www.beatyouroffer.com

I have used them four times now. I love Irene, she is the best and the prices are always great.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
13,801 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mr. Iberostar/www.beatyouroffer.com

I have used them but I have also found that goiberostar has always beaten mriberostar's prices.

Cambridge, Canada
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Mr. Iberostar/www.beatyouroffer.com

Beware of using this agency. Great up front but if you purchased the insurance which includes "Claim the Savings", they will not stand behind this. Dealing with Irene and she used every tactic not to pay this, even though had proof of the lower price. Apple can't help when you don't book through them. Book directly through Apple, do not use this agency.

Edited: 05 February 2014, 16:28
Billings, Montana
Level Contributor
255 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mr. Iberostar/www.beatyouroffer.com

Although all my dealings have been with beatyouroffer they have us booked through Travel Impressions. A google search shows that Travel Impressions was acquired by Apple Vacations in June 2013. We just received all our final travel documents from beatyouroffer in the mail for our trip in two weeks.

7. Re: Mr. Iberostar/www.beatyouroffer.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2015, 06:17