We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

IBK Servicos

DDF
Whitby, Canada
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
6,150 posts
Save Topic
IBK Servicos

HELP! I have still not heard from Bronly - we leave on Saturday and need to know he is going to be there, otherwise I will book with someone else - Mike I sent you a PM, but didn't hear back.

Do you think I should phone him??? We are six people and will need transportation to the Ambar.

York, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
6,625 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: IBK Servicos

Did you get your confirmation???? Last time I did not get a personal response from Bronly but Sixto was there (albeit a few minutes late) and we were off.

If you are really that concerned I would call him...I'm sure he won't mind if it's during business hours!

DDF
Whitby, Canada
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
6,150 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: IBK Servicos

OBXBum I have sent you a PM.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: IBK Servicos

Mike Fisher may be able to help

DDF
Whitby, Canada
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
6,150 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: IBK Servicos

Thanks Bob, I PM'd Mike the other day, but I know he is really busy himself. Bronly did respond earlier when I was originally enquiring about things back at the end of January. But now I am a little worried considering it is only 5 days away - I might just call him tomorrow if I don't hear from either Mike or Bronly.

Thanks again.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: IBK Servicos

call Bronly to make sure about your transfer booking with him, of course there will not be any answer from me, i am not in the transfer business, i just passed ojn the note to Bronly that he has customers awaiting a response from him. i repeated that not even a minute ago when i told him the details about the transfers of my fishing customers with him for tomorrow morning.

but call him directly, do not await responses from me, as it is not something under my personal influence.

have fun

Mike

6. Re: IBK Servicos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2014, 06:17