We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prestige or IBK

Bucks County Pa.
Level Contributor
404 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Prestige or IBK

This is our 1st trip to PC and we're not sure which would be better. We are going to Excellence Which company has better vehicles/ service? Any info would be appreciated.

North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,661 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prestige or IBK

I have used IBK and they are very reliable. Never heard of Prestige.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Prestige or IBK

i use ibk on almost daily bases for my own needed additional transfers, never a problem, always reliable and on time and friendly.

Mike

Bavaro, Dominican...
Level Contributor
1,506 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prestige or IBK

Never noticed any of Prestiges "normal" vehicles but they do have a nice selection of Cadillac Escalades for the VIP treatment.

Philadelphia, Pa
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Prestige or IBK

I only use Prestige, and have done so every year for the last decade. Always on time; impeccable service, great people; first class cars, reasonable prices. I don't know the other guys, and have no reason to learn.

BALTIMORE, MD
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Prestige or IBK

I have used Prestige Rent Cars and their Limo service 3 or 4 times a year over the past 15 years.

Their service and the pricing are simply the best. I had a friend who tried another company based on a quoted lower price only to be very disappointed in the service and the final bill. Prestige is both reliable and very trust worthy.

I don’t know who IBK is but Prestige is owned by an American with and excellent staff that is very customer focused. I wouldn’t use any other company.

Over all this time i have maybe had two or three problems and each time they went the extra mile to resolve the issue with little or no inconvenience to me.

6. Re: Prestige or IBK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 15:16
Worcester...
Level Contributor
879 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Prestige or IBK

Bryan - I've never heard of PCN - I'll check it out (just curious)

Worcester...
Level Contributor
879 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Prestige or IBK

To be honest, after reading some of the recent negative posts about various private transfer companies - I wish I hadn't booked a private transfer (I wish I had just planned to grab a taxi at the airport)...

Edited: 23 October 2013, 03:26
Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
6,106 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Prestige or IBK

http://puntacananow.com/

It looks like a nice website.

Delaware
Level Contributor
815 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Prestige or IBK

Just booked IBK. I was in contact with Prestige and they kept getting our quote incorrect and then trying to charge me more. IBK was $100 cheaper for the same mid size van.