We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jetblue from boston

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
jetblue from boston

we are looking into booking our trip to pc for nov as it looks now no direct flights only layovers in nyc if this is the case we may have to look elsewhere no way I am going to nyc for a couple of hours anyone have any insight into this at all I realize this may change as we do not usually book our fall trip until mid summer told my ta today to check Jamaica, aruba and mexico if need be

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jetblue from boston

We're going to Jamaica in October but no direct flights. We just booked a direct flight today on JetBlue to Punta Cana for May 4th. USAir may have direct flights to PC in November.

Boston...
Level Contributor
186 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jetblue from boston

JetBlue does have direct flights from Boston to Punta Cana but its only a couple of days a week, I think a either Saturday or Sunday and a day midweek. It would have been my preference to use JetBlue for our upcoming vacation but it was going to add a grand to our total trip.

Boston
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jetblue from boston

thanks everyone starting to worry will see what the next few months may bring def want a direct flight as we usually go sat to sat but see what happens also check with out ta on some charters should they be available

Howell, New Jersey
Level Contributor
260 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: jetblue from boston

I would look somewhere else. I have had bad luck with Jet Blue. Broke my luggage and NEVER GOT PAID FOR IT!!!

IM PROTESTING JET BLUE

5. Re: jetblue from boston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2014, 06:16