We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic room locations?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
1,696 posts
143 reviews
Save Topic
Majestic room locations?

Is there a readable map of the floor plans showing room numbers for the Majestic Colonial?

York, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
6,623 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic room locations?

I used to have one but for the life of me can't find it.

If this helps:

As you are looking from the lobby to the beach bldg 1 & 2 are on your left and bldg 3 & 4 (now Club) are on your right.

Main pool runs through the middle.

Room numbers run : lower numbers closest to the lobby, higher closet to the beach.

Nahville, TN
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic room locations?

I think this will help you its a little dated as block 3 and 4 are now part of the club but did not want to re type.

The rooms at the Majestic Elegance as shown on a map of the resort consists of four rows of building starting at the lobby and running towards the beach. These are mainly four story buildings with some exceptions of two and three stories.

The rooms located abutting the Majestic Colonial starting near the lobby or front of the resort and running to the beach are in block 1 . These rooms are identified as 1xxx with the one representing the block, the second digit representing the floor and the remaining two digits representing the room.

The building furthest from the beach contains rooms 1101-1410, the next building contains room 1015-1424, the third building contains rooms 1129-1138 and the last building is part of the Elegance Club contains rooms 1143-1354. The access from all these rooms in both Block 1 and 2 and the Elegance Club pass by the doors of the rooms on the ground floor. Rooms 1101 - 1410 overlook the Theatre for the Majestic Colonial which could be a problem when nightly shows are being held. All the remaining rooms in this block overlook the rooms of the Majestic Colonial.

Block 2 are the rooms that are located between Block 1 and the pool and do not form a straight line. These rooms like all the other rooms increase in numbers as you go towards the beach. The first building contains 2101-2414, the second building 2115-2428, the third building 2129-2442, and the fourth building is the Elegance Club has rooms 2143-2156, 2243-2257, 2343-2354. These rooms overlook the private Elegance Club Swimming Pool and all rooms greater than 47 would have at least a partial ocean view. The non Elegance Club rooms overlook the pools and the one on the first floor have direct access to the pool from their patio.

Block 3 are rooms located on the opposite side of the pool from Block 2 with a pool view but also overlook the outside walkway from the lobby to the beach. The rooms in the first building are 3101-3414, the second and third buildings are part of the Elegance Club with rooms (in 2) 3115-3428 and (in 3) 3129-3138, 3229-3228, 3329-3336 The rooms in the third building overlook another Elegance Club Pool with the ground floor having direct access to the pool.

The rooms in Block 4 are located next to Block 3 and are arranged in a straight line overlooking a an undeveloped lot next to this resort.. The access from all these rooms in both Block 3 and 4 and the Elegance Club pass by the doors of the rooms on the ground floor. Building 1 contains 4101-4410 Building 2 and 3 are part of the Elegance Club and contain rooms (in 2) 4115-4424, (in 3) 4129-4336.

York, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
6,623 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Majestic room locations?

Great list sailman but I think the OP was looking for Colonial not Elegance. :-)

Nahville, TN
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Majestic room locations?

OBXBum guess I did not see that so now the OP will have to stay at ME because she has the room listings LOL. :)

York, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
6,623 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Majestic room locations?

LOL.....one of these days we will have to "cross the street" so to speak and stay on the other side. Right now we still love the Colonial too much.

Nahville, TN
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Majestic room locations?

Sorry Judy I posted the ME room locations.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
1,696 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Majestic room locations?

Lol...such an effort! I may have to look at the Elegance!

Thanks folks.

Ellicott City MD
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Majestic room locations?

I have ben to ME 3 times and still find the room/block/locations/numbers very confusing.

But the again...if I can find my room....I'm good!

Nahville, TN
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Majestic room locations?

KD After to many on the beach all day and then at night I have found myself roming the Colonial for my room every visit security are good guys. LOL

Ellicott City MD
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Majestic room locations?

been there..done that...