We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Special Requests at Ambar?

Boston...
Level Contributor
45 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Special Requests at Ambar?

We are headed to Ambar next week to celebrate an anniversary and 40th birthday. Is there someone to email special requests in advance....like cake perhaps? Any suggestions of other special requests that have been made and delivered?

Thanks all!

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,794 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Special Requests at Ambar?

For the Ambar, you may want to send an email to "Idelin Rijio" at:

gerenterrppbpamb@bahia-principe.com

Be sure to include your arrival date, tour operator name, and booking number along with your dining requests for this double-special celebration! Their Don Pablo a la carte restaurant would be a great place for you!

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
407 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Special Requests at Ambar?

This past January I arranged to have a surprise birthday cake at Don Pablo for my friend via guest services. I just handed in the cake request paper along with our reservation paper as we entered the restaurant so she had no idea of the surprise.

Via Jorge (Chief concierge) I also ordered flowers though 3 gerbia in a vase was a whopping amount. (there is a flower catalogue, prices run $ 30.00 and up)

You can also arrange for a bottle of cava (sparkling white wine that is reduced alcohol) to be delivered to your room for a specific time.

For birthdays they will also decorate your door but I knew my girlfriend wouldn't want that.

3. Re: Special Requests at Ambar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2014, 06:18