We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Topless Sunbathing at Majestic Colonial?

South Jersey
6 posts
Save Topic
Topless Sunbathing at Majestic Colonial?

My wife and I are planning a trip to Punta Cana and are trying to find out which hotels allow topless sunabthing...any help would be greatly appreciated

New Jersey
Level Contributor
459 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Topless Sunbathing at Majestic Colonial?

All of them allow topless sunbathing to the best of my knowledg. They are not as upset as us americans when it comes to that.

Next year for the flyers..

Bluffton, South...
Level Contributor
3,080 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Topless Sunbathing at Majestic Colonial?

Most of the resorts tolerate topless sunbathing but only at the beach. There are a few that have adult pools that allow topless by their adult pools.

Texas
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Topless Sunbathing at Majestic Colonial?

at the bahia principe many many women were topless at both the beach and at the pools

South Jersey
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Topless Sunbathing at Majestic Colonial?

Thanks for the information, we are going to check out which hotels have "adult" pools also

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
233 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Topless Sunbathing at Majestic Colonial?

Topless at beach and pool at Ocean Blue as well.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Topless Sunbathing at Majestic Colonial?

Just back from the Majestic and there were topless women at the pool - more so on the beach. The pool is large and there are areas away form the "kids" pool area (near the wet bar).

Harrison, Maine
Level Contributor
202 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Topless Sunbathing at Majestic Colonial?

The Iberostar Bavaro allowed topless at the beach only.

Miami, Fl
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Topless Sunbathing at Majestic Colonial?

I just got back from Bahia Principe topless everywhere pools & beach. I went to a few other places on a tour topless is pretty much at every hotel and all the beaches. I think I may have been the only one with a top on. LOL

Minne-snow-ta
Level Contributor
4,493 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Topless Sunbathing at Majestic Colonial?

We've seen tons of topless women everywhere in the D.R. Especially the European women. We've even seen them undress and change clothes right in front of everyone, even by the pool.

It doesn't matter to them what they look like either; all shapes and sizes. You will get an eyeful believe me (whether you want to or not; lol!

Some of my fellow American as well as Canadian friends went topless too but were much more discrete (mainly just did it when laying down tanning). The European women run, walk, do water aerobics, volleyball, you name it.

(Where is Futzy when we need her!! She would definitely enjoy adding her 2 cents worth here!!! With her sharpie pen no less!!)

London, ON
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Topless Sunbathing at Majestic Colonial?

We have travelled many times and been to many resorts and yes there are always plenty of topless ladies. This next trip could be interesting because we are taking serveral children who have never travelled to such places. Could be interesting. I will be curious to see how they react? Anyone have any tips on how I should prepare them. I am sure the teens in our group will be tripping over each other in awe!!!

Seriously any suggestions?