We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
montreal,qc
Level Contributor
50 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Weather?

Does anyone know what the weather is like right now? We will be there on Saturday!!

Mucho gracias.....

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather?

5 posts under yours is one titled "Current Weather"

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g147293-i28-k654539…

Have a great trip!

montreal,qc
Level Contributor
50 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather?

thank you!!

Bavaro, Dominican...
Level Contributor
1,506 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather?

Right now this very minute? Raining, but hasn't dettered the neighbours party going on in the pool lol, oh hang on as I'm typing its stopped now. Relight the bbq, That's kind of how it goes.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather?

still no rain at my place, and i am only a few miles south of veritas on the beachfront, typical for our rain, it never rains over the whole area at once. here in cabeza de toro we had a nice sunny day with a nice breeze, zero rain today, now it is very calm, no wind, Ocean is down and it is DARK, as it is already 8:ooAM. that Dark-part is what we can forecast long range and always guarantee at this time of the evening. some cloud splitters in the distance over the Ocean let me await some sprinkling or even rain somewhere during tonight.

how it will be tomorrow we will not know before it is tomorrow morning.

happy travels

Mike

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather?

I always figure the weather is better in PC. Then it is at home in On Canada except on the rare instances when we have a heat wave and they have bad weather related to tropical storms

Sag Harbor, New York
Level Contributor
5,873 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather?

Don't like the weather in PC? It's a tropical island. Wait 5 minutes and it'll change.

Still, I'd rather be in PC with rain than here with sun! :P

Edited: 31 May 2013, 02:11
On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather?

So true! It's selve sere on my deck at home

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather?

as the saying goes:

better fishing a rainy day in da caribbean, than to get sunburned on work anywhere else.

and out of The book of The Fisherman:

Work is for people who don't know how to fish.

don't get sunburned, guys

Mike

9. Re: Weather?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2014, 05:16