We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

upgrade riu palace bavaro and best fishing excurssions

coventry,england
Level Contributor
624 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
upgrade riu palace bavaro and best fishing excurssions

We have booked a standard room at the palace bavaro,is it worth upgrading to the vip section as the rooms look the same,only difference I can see is a jacussi on the balcony and a quieter pool/beach area. What is roughly the cost to upgrade and is it cheaper to upgrade at the resort,also which is the best company to go with for a fishing trip,

Thanks

Mags

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: upgrade riu palace bavaro and best fishing excurssions

Morning Mags,

I can't comment on the upgrade as I have not been there but I am sure someone will be along shortly to answer that for you.

As for fishing the person that comes highly recommended is Mike Fisher who is also an avid poster on Trip Advisor.

Here is his website http://www.mikesmarina.info/ so you can read about the different trips and prices.

Please take note that his excursion can only be booked online and you have to do it well in advance as they fill up very quick.

Safe Travels!

coventry,england
Level Contributor
624 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: upgrade riu palace bavaro and best fishing excurssions

Thanks bigjim93 will log on and have a look.

mags

3. Re: upgrade riu palace bavaro and best fishing excurssions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2014, 05:17