We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punts Cana. Dreams palm beach resort

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Punts Cana. Dreams palm beach resort

Is the upgrade worth the money at Dreams palm beach resort?

York, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
6,623 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Punts Cana. Dreams palm beach resort

Not in our opinion. We enjoyed ourselves immensely without the "club ".

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
33 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Punts Cana. Dreams palm beach resort

Some people enjoy the upgrade, we have done both and I have to say I prefer the upgrade

New Forest, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Punts Cana. Dreams palm beach resort

I am due at this resort in around 2 weeks - I have read many views on the 'preferred club' and for the cost - It isn't worth it.

You get to sit around a smaller pool and have different sun beds. I have also heard it mentioned you have a waiter helping you all the time - For the price of around $100 or so per night, this is not worth it at all.

To get good service just tip the waiters at beggining of the night/day and they will do everything for you! Including get the top shelf drinks :P

Ireland
Level Contributor
67 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Punts Cana. Dreams palm beach resort

Not atall in our opinion we just arrived on Monday And at $150 a night extra we couldn't see the benefits there's a little part sectioned of on the beach for preferred and a smaller private pool that's seems to be all

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
33 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Punts Cana. Dreams palm beach resort

There are any more perks than just sitting around a different pool. The club section offers food and snacks in the club most of the day, free movies for your room, private bar and access to personal service . Access to computers and internet if needed. I think it really depends on what is important to you and what you want to spend on your vacation.

Ireland
Level Contributor
67 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Punts Cana. Dreams palm beach resort

Sheart61 I agree I should have said that at the end of my last comment it is a personal choice and what you want from your holiday but as I said my opinion was we didn't need anything extra.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
33 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Punts Cana. Dreams palm beach resort

I agree

8. Re: Punts Cana. Dreams palm beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2014, 06:18