We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi to Majestic Elegance

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Topic
Taxi to Majestic Elegance

We are two singles girls traveling to Majestic Elegance Club on June 29th and would like to take a taxi directly to hotel. I've read it's around $45 USD. Is that per person or for both us? Also, how long does it take to get there via taxi? Thanks!

Ellicott City MD
Level Contributor
2,896 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi to Majestic Elegance

$38 each way and 30 minutes.

Great resort!

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi to Majestic Elegance

Thank You!

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi to Majestic Elegance

You're a better man than me KD. haha The best price I've been quoted is $40 and some $45. We don't haggle, though on this issue and arrange taxi in advance. The price differential doesn't matter to us. We give the driver $50, which includes tip. We've had the trip take as little as 20 minutes.

Bavaro, Dominican...
Level Contributor
1,506 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi to Majestic Elegance

Not that it makes much difference a couple of dollars but the official price on the taxi board at the Airport is $40usd, average transfer time is 30-35 mins, have fun.

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi to Majestic Elegance

Thank you for all of the information. Can you tell me if this price is person or for both of us?

You also mentioned you arrange your taxi in advance, is this recommended or are they readily available at the airport as well? Thank You Again!

Bavaro, Dominican...
Level Contributor
1,506 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi to Majestic Elegance

That's the price for up to 4 passengers, wouldn't worry about pre arranging anything there are plenty of taxis available at all times, look for the guys in pink T-shirts or biege shirts with taxi signs outside.

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi to Majestic Elegance

On the way back, you can grab a cab right from the resort. Same deal. Best part about this is that you determine what time you leave instead of a pre-arranged time that may be way too early for you.

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi to Majestic Elegance

Hi Desiwood! You guys are guru's there, love all your posts! Who do you arrange your pick up through? Do they have your requested drinks in the car for you? Also, wondering if there might be a store somewhere along the way that might sell a case of our favorite American beer that I can buy and take to our room. We're getting so excited about our trip!

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Taxi to Majestic Elegance

I found this info helpful too. thank you!! Wondering if we could find another couple to share the cab with on the 14th and 18th hehe.

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Taxi to Majestic Elegance

Tropix, I'm not ignoring you. I will dig out the e-mail address for the taxi service I use and post it and answer your other questions too. I "filed" it away. I know the name and people, but don't remember the e-mail address.