We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson/first choice trips

London
Level Contributor
174 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Thomson/first choice trips

Hiya, could some one please tell me how much thomson/ first choice charge for the Zip lining trip at the resort, trying to work out how much money we need to take. Thanks lizzie :)

Wirral U.K.
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson/first choice trips

Whatever Thonson charge it will be more than you can get it for in resort. There are a few companies I think offering this tour and they all have wbsites with costs including pick up and drop off.

Google will be your friend.

manchester
Level Contributor
1,845 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson/first choice trips

Hi Lizzie. We did this trip about 3 weeks ago and booked through first choice rep. It was with the company called canopy adventures. It was $79 each which is exactly the same price as the company were advertising on their website if you booked direct. Not sure if its any cheaper with beach vendors but I didn't feel ripped off considering this was the advertised price on their website.

Also be aware there are two companies offering zip lining. The other one uses only one line and canopy adventures have two lines as a 'just in case'. Personally I liked the idea of a back up line! Canopy adventures have great reviews as you will see on trip advisor. I echo these reviews, it was a fantastic, well organised, safe and enjoyable trip!

Have fun!!

Emma

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,260 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson/first choice trips

thanks Emma, i am hoping to go on this trip when we go in october. have you a web link i can look up and see all the details.

Edited: 16 June 2013, 10:12
manchester
Level Contributor
1,845 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson/first choice trips

Hi Lizzie.

I just googled canopy adventures punta cana.

Emma

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,260 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomson/first choice trips

i found the link for them ==

http://www.canopyadventurezipline.com/

looks great.

London
Level Contributor
174 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomson/first choice trips

THank you very much! Looks really good :) can't wait!

7. Re: Thomson/first choice trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2014, 05:17