We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard Rock In new Location PLZZZ Help

Canada
Level Contributor
39 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hard Rock In new Location PLZZZ Help

I was looking at a map through Sunwing. I know the the hard rock was in the Arena Gorda Beach area Also know as Moon Place at one time. But on this map that sunwing has it is located Jaunillo Area. Which is in a the Cap Cana Area which we travel last year from the Bavaro Beach and it was beautiful. Has this hotel move into an other Resort with a different name.

Mentioned in this post
Arena Gorda Beach
Arena Gorda Beach
161 Reviews
Dominican Republic
Bavaro, Dominican...
Level Contributor
1,506 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hard Rock In new Location PLZZZ Help

Too funny, I hope the same map drawer isn't doing their flight plans or who knows where you'll end up lol.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hard Rock In new Location PLZZZ Help

maybe a property in Cap Cana made a deal with the Hard Rock Brand(they do not own hotels here, they are just a branding with their name for greenbucks), such would not be out of the ordinary. til now i did not hear about such deal, but as long as not released in the poress i would not know about such news.

the Hard Rock Punta Cana/Moon Palace Resort is of course still at the same place on Arena Gorda, where it always was.

happy travels

Mike

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,803 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hard Rock In new Location PLZZZ Help

That error has been on that map for awhile now and was reported, but not yet corrected. The resort is in the Arena Gorda area - not Cap Cana!

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
952 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hard Rock In new Location PLZZZ Help

This is correct, we are still in the same location and no deal has been made :)

5. Re: Hard Rock In new Location PLZZZ Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2014, 05:16