We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best choice restaurant for celebration at iberostar bavaro?

Sewell, New Jersey
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Best choice restaurant for celebration at iberostar bavaro?

We are traveling to Iberostar Bavaro next week for my husband's 50th birthday. I was wondering what restaurant will make it fun on his birthday? Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm hoping to make his actual birthday a ton of fun!!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,118 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best choice restaurant for celebration at iberostar bavaro?

do you want a great meal restaurant or "fun"?

I'd highly recommend the Gourmet adults only restaurant.

Sewell, New Jersey
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best choice restaurant for celebration at iberostar bavaro?

Thanks Deb. Well I was sort of hoping for both, but it doesn't sound like that is possible? Is the Gourmet restaurant the one with the best food? What are your favorite places to eat there, and which one would make the biggest deal about my husband's birthday? Thanks again.

Simcoe, Canada
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best choice restaurant for celebration at iberostar bavaro?

I was going to suggest the beach bar for a "fun lunch celebration". I am sure Leonardo and the Star friends would assist in celebration?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,118 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best choice restaurant for celebration at iberostar bavaro?

yeah, the beach bar in the middle of the afternoon would be fun. I think you may want to plan your own "fun", not sure what you want the staff to do or maybe I'm misunderstanding your question. The Gourmet restaurant is an adults only restaurant, classy and VERY nice. If you're lucky the trio band will be playing in the rest. while you are there or the piano dude, perhaps you can ask them for a song. Have you emailed the resort to see how much a birthday cake would be?

My fave restaurant is the Jambalaya then the Gourmet.

5. Re: Best choice restaurant for celebration at iberostar bavaro?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2014, 05:17